4. Puppy Selection for each litter will start when Puppies are about 14 to 18 days old by photos only. Each family will have 24 hours to decide on the Puppy they want for their family. Selection is done in the order deposits are received.
5. Puppies must go home on dates specified at time of selection.
6. Click Here to see what comes with your Cockapoo Puppy.
7. If the color/gender is not produced in the Mom/Litter you select or not available when it is your turn you will not receive a refund of your deposit. The only options are #1 or #2 above.
8. If you are set on a color/gender combination it's probably best to not get on a Wait List. The more flexible you are the better. I have had litters (rarely) of all one gender. I can guesstimate colors but no guarantees on colors in a litter. Deposits are NOT refundable if what you want is not offered in the litter or at the time for you to select a puppy.
Once a Wait List is full a "Family Page" will be created for that Mom/Litter and link provided to the Families on that Mom/Litter wait list. Once puppies are born I will post general pictures of the puppies. At about 10 to 14 days old I will post individual pictures of each puppy and start selection with the first family on that Mom/Litter wait list & work down. Each family has 24 hours to select their puppy. On this Family Page is a new navigation bar with directions to my home, puppy supplies list and training info. Info I want to pass along to the puppy families is also posted on this page. Pictures are updated at 3 (face shot only) and 6 weeks of age on the Family Page.
*ALL deposits are NON-refundable & NON-transferable unless the puppy is found to have a medical issue that will keep the Cockapoo Puppy from being a quality pet/companion. If, at the 7 week health check, the Cockapoo Puppy is determined to be unfit for purchase, the Buyer is entitled to 1) an available cockapoo puppy 2) refund of deposit.
The coat type of the Cockapoo will vary as characteristics are inherited from both the poodle and the cocker spaniel. There may even be some variety within a litter. The three possible coat types are a tight curly coat, a loose wavy/ringlet coat and a straighter coat. I do not guarantee the coat texture/curliness of a puppy as it matures to an adult. I do not guarantee the adult size. I give my best estimate on adult size but that is just that...a best guess estimate based on the size of parents and past Cockapoo puppies.
Puppies are due around December 20th and will go home late January/early February, 2019.
Both these girls had 5 puppies in their first litters. Six deposits will be taken. Those on this Wait List will be able to select from both litters since they are due to be born and go home around the same time. Be sure to read the Wait List Policies above as well as the Health Warranty prior to placing a deposit. Once you place a deposit please send an email indicating the gender (boy, girl, flexible) you are looking for.